Chad A Leat Student Scholarship
The Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity is administering the award process for the Chad A. Leat Student Scholarship Fund. The fund is specifically for undergraduates at the University of Kansas, Lawrence campus who can demonstrate financial need and a commitment to fostering multiculturalism on campus. A minimum of two selected applicants are eligible to receive up to $2,000 in scholarship funds for the 2019-2020 academic school year. The funds will be distributed in equal amounts for both the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters. This scholarship will be considered for renewal upon yearly re-application.
- Supplemental Questions
- I affirm that the information in this application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
- Preferred Name:
- Date of birth:
- What is your expected graduation date?
- What are your anticipated hours of enrollment for fall?
- What are your anticipated hours of enrollment for spring?
- Please write a personal statement in 750 words or less that highlights your qualifications for this scholarship.
- FOR THE FOLLOWING 2 QUESTIONS:
If you are an incoming freshman, you do not need to provide this information. If you are NOT an incoming freshman, this information is REQUIRED, and failure to provide will prevent you from being considered for the scholarship.
- Please upload a copy of your Degree Progress Report (DPR).
- Please provide the information for one current University of Kansas faculty or staff member who would be willing to provide a letter of reference.
- Show 6 more