International Student Covid Relief Fund
This application is intended to assist international students with funding during the covid-19 pandemic. Graduate student applications are still being accepted; undergraduate student applications are no longer being accepted.
- Graduate Students: $750 or less
- Supplemental Questions
- The International Student Covid Relief Fund is intended to assist current KU international students seeking emergency financial assistance due to the covid-19 pandemic. Please be aware that applying does not guarantee that you will receive funding. Awarding is not immediate and can take time - if you have questions or concerns about your application, please contact email@example.com. What to expect after submitting this application:• Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your application has been successfully completed. • Your application will be reviewed by the International Support Services (ISS) office in the order it was received. You might be contacted by ISS to discuss your situation further. • You will be contacted via your KU email from ISS about the status of your application once a decision has been made.
- Please specify what types of expenses you are needing covered by emergency funding (you can select more than one option):
- If you chose "Other" in the list of expenses above, please explain the type of expense you are requesting assistance for:
- How much total funding are you requesting to assist with covering the expenses indicated above? Maximum award amount: Graduate Students: $750 or less
- Please list your country of citizenship:
- Are you currently living/physically located in the United States?
- Do you have a U.S. bank account?
- Please select your current School/Department. Your school is the current school you are admitted into. If you are a pre-major or undecided, you are generally considered a part of the Liberal Arts & Sciences. You can find a list of schools/departments at https://ku.edu/schools-departments.
- I certify that all answers and information provided in this application are complete, true, and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any misrepresentation, falsification, or omission of any facts in this application may result in my application being denied.
- Show 4 more