Clinical Laboratory Sciences Scholarship Application
The University of Kansas Medical Center department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences scholarship application.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed a FAFSA or ISNAW (international students only) for the upcoming school year (2019-2020)?
- If you receive GI Bill Education Benefits, please estimate how much you plan to receive for the 2019-2020 school year?
- Please estimate your total amount of outstanding student loans. If you have not borrowed student loans please put zero.
- Are you currently employed?
- If yes, please describe the type of work and an estimate of your hours worked in a week.
- Do you intend to work during clinical rotations?
- If employed, how many hours per week?
- Kansas Residents Only
- Did you graduate from a Kansas High School?
- If yes, please provide the name of your high school and graduation date.
- Give a brief statement of circumstances and the reasons you feel justify your receiving this scholarship. Please upload a PDF or Word document.
- Show 4 more