Mark G Noller Scholarship
The Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity is administering the award process for the Mark G. Noller Scholarship Fund. The fund is used to provide one or more academic year scholarships for undergraduate and/or graduate students, including enrolling freshmen, who exhibit academic merit and financial need at the University of Kansas. Preference is given to students who have exhibited exceptional courage, leadership and achievement as part of the LGBTQIA+ community. The donor expresses a particular passion for support of LGBTQIA+ students who have endured hardship. Selected applicant(s) will be eligible to receive scholarship funds for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Supplemental Questions
- I affirm that the information in this application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
- Preferred Name:
- Date of birth:
- What is your expected graduation date?
- What are your anticipated hours of enrollment for fall?
- What are your anticipated hours of enrollment for spring?
- Please write a personal statement in 750 words or less that highlights your qualifications for this scholarship.
- FOR THE FOLLOWING 2 QUESTIONS:
If you are an incoming freshman, you do not need to provide this information. If you are NOT an incoming freshman, this information is REQUIRED, and failure to provide will prevent you from being considered for the scholarship.
- Please upload a copy of your Degree Progress Report (DPR).
- Please provide the information for one current University of Kansas faculty or staff member who would be willing to provide a letter of reference.
- Show 6 more