- Supplemental Questions
- What is your intended major?
- In your essay response, please consider and answer the following questions:
a. Describe how being a member of one or more of the groups that are represented by the KU Multicultural Scholars Program (see groups below) has influenced who you are and helped shape your life goals.
b. What is your intended major? Please describe your interest in pursuing this field of study.
c. How do you believe involvement in the Multicultural Scholars Program could assist you in pursuing your career and life goals?
Essay should be two-pages, single-spaced with 12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, and PDF format.
Groups eligible for Multicultural Scholars Program
1. Underrepresented race/ethnicity
a. Black/African American
b. Native Hawaiian/Asian Pacific Islander
c. American Indian/Alaskan Native
e. Asian/Asian American
2. Pell Eligible (as indicated from your FAFSA submission to the University)
3. First Generation (meaning that neither of your parents earned a college degree)