- Supplemental Questions
- Are you interested in receiving additional loans (if eligible)?
- What are your anticipated hours of enrollment for Fall 2018?
- What are your anticipated hours of enrollment for Spring 2019?
- What is your marital status?
- How often does your child (or children) live with you?
- SPOUSE INFORMATION (Only if applicable)
- Spouse's Employment Status:
- If employed, how many hours per week?
- Is your spouse enrolled in college?
- If yes, where?
- CHILD INFORMATION
Please list your child/children's name(s), birth date(s), and age(s):
- CHILDCARE PROVIDER INFORMATION
Please provide the name, city/state, and phone number of your childcare provider:
- For the above childcare provider, please provide the names of the children that attend, how many hours per week they attend, and the cost per month per child.
- (Optional) Please provide the name, city/state, and phone number of your secondary childcare provider if applicable:
- (Optional) For the above childcare provider (if applicable), please provide the names of the children that attend, how many hours per week they attend, and the cost per month per child.
- (Optional) If you have more than 2 providers, please upload a Word or PDF document with the following information for EACH provider:
1. Name of childcare provider.
2. City/state of childcare provider.
3. Phone number of childcare provider
4. The name(s) of the child/children under the care of this provider.
5. Hours per week the above child/children are in the care of this provider.
6. Cost per month per child.
- Provide written statement on official Childcare provider letterhead explaining nature of fee schedule and how many hours per week the child/children attends.
- Proof of payment by student is also required, and can be submitted by providing a copy of Childcare provider billing schedule, receipt, or other method of payment. Please attach all documentation when submitting the completed Childcare Grant Application.
- Are you a GTA, GRA, or GA?
- Show 14 more